Due to changes in NHS procurement and an ever more competitive environment Beaver Healthcare had started to see a dip in its sales. Keen to take advantage of digital marketing and achieve their ambitious growth plans they recognised their current identity was holding them back. The Korero team was taken on board to lead this brand transformation.
The company required a bold approach that would change how it was being viewed by its current customer base, as well as attract the attention of a whole new customer segment. Our team took a number of steps:
Step 1: New identity: a series of internal workshops ensured the new brand reflected the company’s values and a company name was agreed upon. A refresh of the logo took place along and an easy-to-use brand and messaging toolkit was developed
Step 2: Stakeholder engagement: A far-ranging campaign to ensure the change of name didn’t come as a surprise then began
Step 3: New website: a dynamic new website was created and launched on the day of go-live. This was modern, user friendly and responsive
Step 4: Marketing materials: a suite of materials were created including product catalogue, five day deliver brochure, fliers and digital identities
Our raft of activity included:
- Social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook pages were created, engaging content was crafted and posts delivered regularly for maximum impact
- Direct marketing – powerful direct e-mailers and direct mailers were designed and sent to a targeted audience
- Media relations – product launch releases and thought-leadership pieces were crafted and ‘sold in’ to key publications
- Internal communications – regular staff briefings, a launch countdown and a staff day on ‘go-live’ were planned and executed by the Korero team. A new internal monthly newsletter was created to ensure employee buy in of organisational changed
- Sales support – activity included arranging talking points, writing sales presentation and sourcing branded items.
Following the rebrand, Ocura enjoyed its most successful year since inception – increasing sales by 30% from both existing clients, as well as attracting business from new NHS Trusts.
It saw a marked increase in traffic to its website and to the new live chat function and experienced an increase in emailed enquiries – which led to a healthy pipeline of leads and more sales.
Korero was proud to be awarded the Northern Star Business Award for Best Campaign for its Ocura rebrand project in 2017.